Torque Screwdriver,1-6nm 1/4"Hex
Order #: 020449
Mfg #: 020449
Special Price $434.15 Regular Price $457.00
The Ergo Micro Torque screwdriver, is an externally adjustable torque tool that offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value. The adjustable torque screwdriver features an external adjustment torque scale, which allows an operator to quickly and accurately adjust the torque setting on the tool as needed for different applications.
Only need this item for a short time?
Questions about this product?
- Externally adjustable tool offers different setting options for applications that require more than one torque value.
- The “positive” locking system prevents incidental torque adjustment.
- The screwdriver “slips free” once the set torque has been reached making over-tightening impossible.
- Adjustment ring disengages to prevent incidental torque adjustment.
- Ergonomic rubber hand grip.
- Precision radial ball clutch and cam allows for automatic resetting.
- Micrometer adjustment allows for accurate tool setting.
- Color coded adjustment ring allow for differentiation of models.
- ESD compliant.
- 1/4 Female Hex Dr
- Range 1 - 6 N.m
- Graduation 0.1 N.m
- Red Adjustable Ring Color