- Meriam’s M2110F Smart Flow Gauge is a microprocessor-based, programmable, differential pressure sensing device designed to display flow rate when used with a head loss type flow element such as Accutube averaging pitot tubes, orifice plates, or laminar flow elements.
- The unit calculates flow rate by measuring the DP and using it in algorithms with flow coefficients entered into the unit by the user.
- The display is a 4 digit LCD with 0.5″ high numerals and a lower alphanumeric display for engineering units and to aid in set up.
- Each gauge includes up to 15 field selectable engineering units depending on the sensor range.
- The gauge is powered by two AA alkaline batteries.