- Scaling of the instrument for PT (potential transformer) primary ratings up to 1250:1; and CT (current transformer) primary ratings up to 5000:1
- Adjustable transducer output proportionate to the primary input setting.
- Electrical legends (i.e., Watts, Kilowatts, Megawatts) can be set by the user and indicated by a red LED adjacent to the selected legend
- Display average setting: Adjustable to obtain a “rolling average” of inputs. Increasing the number of samples reduces annoying “digit bounce” by the least significant digit.
- All settings are stored in non-volatile memory. If there is a loss of power to the instrument, all settings will remain as they were prior to power loss.
- Accuracy of ±0.2% of reading, ± 0.1% of full scale.
- True RMS current and voltage measuring capability. A most desirable feature when distorted wave forms are present on the line
- High resolution/ high intensity LED displays that can be viewed from almost any angle