Voltech PS1000 Highlights
The PS1000 is a Solid-state Switch controls the turn-on of an AC supply to allow accurate measurement of the inrush current into an AC load. It is designed for use with Voltech power analysers such as the PM100, PM300 or PM3000A. A push-button switch on the PS1000 front panel allows the turn-on point of the AC supply to be selected between the zero-crossing or peak value of the AC voltage waveform.
- Connects Directly into the Load Circuit via 4mm Safety Sockets on its Front Panel
- Housed in a Fully Insulated, Impact Resistant ABS Case
- Set the Trigger Point to 0° (zero crossing) or 90° (peak voltage), as Required
- Set up the Power Analyser for Inrush Current Measurement
- Energize the AC Supply
- Press the RUN Button on the Front Panel