Voltech DC1000 Highlights
- The DC1000 is used to characterize transformers and inductive components that are intended for use in high current DC power supplies and DC-to-DC converters.
- It applies bias current to transformers and chokes for impedance testing under working conditions, providing 100% testing.
- With minimal compensation required for high accuracy measurements the DC1000 is your ideal choice.
- The DC1000 is also compatible with most LCR meters as well as the Voltech ATi and AT3600 automatic transformer tester.
- Applies bias current to chokes and transformers so that inductance can be tested under working conditions. World's first bias unit stackable to 250A.
- BREAKTHROUGH DESIGN - smaller, lighter, easy to connect and use than any other bias source.
- Can be used stand-alone with almost any L.C.R. meter and in production testing with the AT3600 and ATi testers for transformers.
- PC sweep software included for plotting inductance vs. DC bias current.
- 20Hz to 3MHz Dynamic Range, Connect up to 10 units in parallel to provide up to 250A of dc bias, Accuracy, supplied current +0.5% of reading +25mA, RS-232