- min/max: 1-6 in/oz
- Graduation: 0.05 in/lbs
- Adjustable torque setting by twisting shaft with main and supplementary scales
- Models are available in SI, Metric or English units of measure --one unit of measure on tool
- Lock ring holds selected torque value in place
- For Clockwise tightening only
- Click alerts user that torque set has been achieved
- Rotary slip mechanism prevents over torque by ratcheting after click
- Accuracy +/-3% of indicated value
- Mid range models have removable colored resin grip
- Large models includes hook to assist with turning shaft to set tool for higher values.
- Accepts 1/4 hex bits (not included) See Accessories tab above
- Includes Certificate of Calibration (NIST Traceable Cert offered for additional fee)
- Please Note: As of 2014 American Model Names and Specifications have changed. Previous Model are available until stock depleted.