Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
BETTER detail, BIGGEST display, BEST VALUE in their class*
Features rich affordability at your fingertips with DIFFERENCES YOU CAN SEE.
- See more detail with 23% better spatial resolution* – increases the detail in your inspection target
- Easier to see potential problems with a 32% larger display*
Prevent unexpected loss of power with pop in/pop out replaceable smart batteries with handy LED charge level indicator.
Easy image transfer and more flexibility with replaceable 12 GB of memory capacity (8 GB Fluke Connect™ wireless card and 4 GB memory card).
Fluke Connect™ compatible - save and share measurements faster and easier from the field**.
Troubleshooting just got easier with the Ti95 Fluke Connect FCA Kit with Ti95 Infrared Camera, 3000 FC DMM, and a3001 FC iFlex® Module. This kit features the only wireless industrial infrared camera in its price class***, the Ti95. Safely capture AC current measurements with your a3001 FC iFlex Module from up to 20 meters away on the 3000 FC DMM, while simultaneously conducting an infrared inspection with your Ti95 infrared camera. Upload your measurement data to the Cloud via your smart phone and you can analyze and share your inspection results for each piece of equipment from anywhere, with any team member, at any time - only with Fluke Connect™.
* Compared to industrial handheld infrared cameras with list prices up to $2,000.00 (USD) as of September 17, 2014.
** Within provider's wireless service area.
*** Class is defined as an industrial handheld infrared camera in the same price range based on MSRP as of May 1, 2014.
- The combination of great resolution with an optimized field of view provides brilliant detail and ensures quality images captured from a safe distance.
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system ensures that images are in good focus from1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience
- Get further clarification with AutoBlend™ mode – the blending of a digital and partially transparent IR image into a single information-filled image
- 80 x 80 uncooled microbolometer
- 3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)
- PIP (1.2 m (4 ft) to 4.6 m (15 ft)), FULL IR, FULL VISIBLE
- 9 Hz
- Field of View: 26 °H x 26 °V
Each Unit Includes
- DMM A3001 FC iFlex Kit
- AC Power Adapter
- Lithium ion Smart Battery
- USB cable
- SD memory card
- Hard carrying case
- Soft Transport Bag
- Adjustable Hand Strap
- SmartView® software and warranty registration card
|IFOV (spatial resolution)||5.6 mRad|
|Detector resolution||80x80 (6,400 pixels)|
|Field of view||26 °H x 26 °V|
|Minimum focus distance||46 cm (18 in)|
|Focus system||Focus free (fixed focus)|
|Wireless connectivity||Fluke Connect™ app compatible with included wireless SD Card*|
|IR-Fusion® technology||IR-Fusion® Picture-in-Picture (AutoBlend™mode available inSmartView® software)|
|Display||3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)|
|Design||Rugged, lightweight, ergonomic design for one-handed use|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||≤ 0.10 °C at 30 °C target temp (100 mK)|
|Temperature measurement range||-20 °C to +250 °C (-4 °F to +482 °F)|
|Built-in digital camera (visible light)||2 megapixel industrial performance|
|Frame rate||9 Hz|
|Data Storage and Image Capture|
|Extensive memory options||Removable 4 Gb SD memory card and 8 Gb wireless SD card (where available); direct download via USB-to-PC connection|
|File formats image||Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2)|
|No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp, .jpg) files|
|SmartView® software||SmartView® software, Fluke Connect™*, and SmartView® Mobile App—full analysis and reporting software|
|Batteries (field-replaceable, rechargeable)||One lithium ion smart battery pack with five-segment LED display to show charge level|
|AC battery charging system||In-imager charging. Optional two-bay battery charger or optional 12 V automotive charging adapter|
|Accuracy||± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|On-screen emissivity correction||Yes (both value and table)|
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation||Yes|
|Color palettes||6 standard: Ironbow, Blue-Red, High-Contrast, Amber, Hot Metal, Grayscale|
|Spot temp||Hot and cold spot markers|
|Center box||Fixed-size measurement box with MIN-MAX-AVG temp|
|Drop||Engineered to withstand 2 meter (6.5 feet) drop|
|Size (H x W x L)||28.4 cm x 8.6 cm x 13.5 cm (11.2 in x 3.4 in x 5.3 in)|
|Weight (battery included)||0.73 kg (1.6 lb)|
|Enclosure rating||IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions)|
|Warranty||Two-years (standard), extended warranties are available|
|*Fluke Connect™ not available in all countries|