Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
BETTER detail, BIGGEST display, BEST VALUE in their class*
Features rich affordability at your fingertips with DIFFERENCES YOU CAN SEE.
- See more detail with 84% better spatial resolution* – increases the detail in your inspection target
- Easier to see potential problems with a 32% larger display*
Prevent unexpected loss of power with pop in/pop out replaceable smart batteries with handy LED charge level indicator.
Easy image transfer and more flexibility with replaceable 12 GB of memory capacity (8 GB Fluke Connect™ wireless card and 4 GB memory card).
Fluke Connect™ compatible - save and share measurements faster and easier from the field**.
* Compared to industrial handheld infrared cameras with list prices up to $2,000.00 (USD) as of September 17, 2014.
** Within provider's wireless service area.
- The combination of great resolution with an optimized field of view provides brilliant detail and ensures quality images captured from a safe distance.
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system ensures that images are in good focus from1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience
- Get further clarification with AutoBlend™ mode – the blending of a digital and partially transparent IR image into a single information-filled image
- 80 x 60 uncooled microboometer
- 3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)
- Field of View: 19.5 °H x 26 °V
- 9 Hz
- Full IR, FULL VISIBLE
Each Unit Includes
- SmartView® Software
- Fluke Connect™ Compatible
|IFOV (spatial resolution)||5.6 mRad|
|Detector resolution||80x60 (4,800 pixels)|
|Field of view||19.5 °H x 26 °V|
|Minimum focus distance||46 cm (18 in)|
|Focus system||Focus free (fixed focus)|
|Wireless connectivity||Fluke Connect™ app compatible with included wireless SD Card*|
|IR-Fusion® technology||Only full visible on camera (IR-Fusion® AutoBlend™ mode available in SmartView® software)|
|Display||3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)|
|Design||Rugged, lightweight, ergonomic design for one-handed use|
|Thermal sensitivity (NETD)||≤ 0.15 °C at 30 °C target temp (150 mK)|
|Temperature measurement range||-20 °C to +250 °C (-4 °F to +482 °F)|
|Built-in digital camera (visible light)||2 megapixel industrial performance|
|Frame rate||9 Hz|
|Data Storage and Image Capture|
|Extensive memory options||Removable 4 Gb SD memory card and 8 Gb wireless SD card (where available); direct download via USB-to-PC connection|
|File formats image||Non-radiometric (.bmp) or (.jpeg) or fully-radiometric (.is2)|
|No analysis software required for non-radiometric (.bmp, .jpg) files|
|SmartView® software||SmartView® software, Fluke Connect™*, and SmartView® Mobile App—full analysis and reporting software|
|Batteries (field-replaceable, rechargeable)||One lithium ion smart battery pack with five-segment LED display to show charge level|
|AC battery charging system||In-imager charging. Optional two-bay battery charger or optional 12 V automotive charging adapter|
|Accuracy||± 2 °C or 2 % (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|On-screen emissivity correction||Yes (both value and table)|
|On-screen reflected background temperature compensation||Yes|
|Color palettes||3 standard: Ironbow, Blue-Red, Grayscale|
|Drop||Engineered to withstand 2 meter (6.5 feet) drop|
|Size (H x W x L)||28.4 cm x 8.6 cm x 13.5 cm (11.2 in x 3.4 in x 5.3 in)|
|Weight (battery included)||0.73 kg (1.6 lb)|
|Enclosure rating||IP54 (protected against dust, limited ingress; protection against water spray from all directions)|
|Warranty||Two-years (standard), extended warranties are available|
|*Fluke Connect™ not available in all countries|