Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
The testo 330-2G LL Kit 1 combustion analyzer measures O2, CO (to 30,000ppm), temperature, pressure and other required combustion efficiency parameters. In addition, this flue gas analyzer has NOX upgradeability, on-site printout capability, large memory and graphic tuning chart to show ideal combustion efficiency.
For commercial and industrial flue gas applications, the testo 330-2G LL Kit 1 combustion analyzer is properly outfitted with high range CO, sensor protection, large memory for maintaining service records, on-site printing capability, and if needed it is easily field upgraded with a plug and play NO sensor. The interface for burner control modules makes this a versatile flue gas tuning and testing tool. The testo 330-2G LL combustion analyzer has the longest sensor warranty on the market – 4 years!. Rugged construction and high quality sensors provide years of combustion efficiency, reliability and very low cost-of-ownership.
- O2 (0-21%)
- CO (0-8000 ppm; H2 compensated) with auto CO dilution to 30,000 ppm
- Flue temperature, draft & pressure
- Calculations: CO2, efficiency, excess air, gas & oil flow rate, and flue gas dewpoint
- Instrument diagnosis including sensor status, pump flow, leak check, analyzer temperature, alarm and display for full H20 trap, etc.
- Zero function start-up with probe in stack
- USB and IR data transmission
- Integrated magnetic back case with carry strap
- 12” probe; max 932°; with thermocouple and 7 ft. hose
- AC power supply and rechargeable Li-Ion battery with extra battery and charging station
- 18 user-defined fuels
- Extra particulate filters and rugged service case
Each Unit Includes
- 330-2G LL Combustion Analyzer
- 12" flue gas probe (932º max) , 1/4" dia., w/ 7' hose
- Li-Ion battery (extra)
- Power supply / recharge (North American cord)
- Particle filters - pack of 10
- Standard case