Tektronix MI5010 Highlights
The MI5010 Programmable Multifunction Interface is designed to operate in a TM 5000-Series power module; Accepts max of three function cards of the 50M-Series; Microprocessor based GPIB board allows communication between a GPIB controller and the input/output functions on selected cards; IEEE-488 programmable through the mainframe.
- Programmable Stimulus and Measurement System
- Controller-Free Test Sequencing using Internal Command Buffer
- Analog and Digital lnput Output
- Single-Ended and Guarded- Differential Signal Scanning
- Word Acquisition and Generation
- Customized Programmable Instrumentation