Tektronix FG5010 Highlights
The FG5010 Function Generator is designed to operate in a TM 5000-Series Power Module. The unit covers the frequency range from 0.002Hz to 20MHz while offering an output to 20 Vp-p from 50-ohms. Available waveforms include sine, square, triangle, pulse, and ramp with 10 ns rise/fall time. Features 10 to 90% variable symmetry in 1% steps. It also provides trigger, gate, counted burst, AM, FM, and VCF modes.
- This unit is easy to use via the front panel or programmed via the IEEE-488 interface
- Frequency Range: 0.002Hz-20MHz
- Output: 20 Vp-p into 50-ohms.
- Available waveforms: Sine, square, triangle, pulse, and ramp with 10 ns rise/fall time.
- Variable Symmetry: 10 to 90% in 1% steps.
- Modes: Trigger, gate, counted burst, AM, FM, and VCF.
- Program: Front panel or IEEE-488 interface