Tektronix DSA8200 Highlights
For developing today's high-speed serial devices, the Tektronix DSA8200 Digital Serial Analyzer Sampling Oscilloscope is the most versatile tool for communication, computer and consumer electronics gigabit transmitter and signal path characterization and compliance verification. With exceptional bandwidth, signal fidelity and the most extensible modular architecture, the DSA8200 provides the highest performance TDR and interconnect analysis, most accurate analysis of signal impairments and BER calculations for current and emerging serial data technology.
The DSA8200 provides unmatched measurement system fidelity with ultra low jitter floor that ensures the most accurate acquisition of high-speed signals. You get advanced analysis benefits from the 200 fs acquisition jitter with the Phase Reference module. And in another step forward for a sampling oscilloscope, with the help of the Phase Reference module, the DSA8200 can acquire and measure SSC (Spread Spectrum Clocking) signals.The multiprocessor architecture, with dedicated per-slot digital signal processors (DSPs), provides fast waveform acquisition rates, reducing the test times necessary for reliable characterization and compliance verification.
- Acquisition of Spread Spectrum Clocking (SSC) signals
- Industry's only mainframe to support up to eight input channels for increased flexibility and throughput
- Four color graded, variable persistence waveform databases
- Measurement system with over 100 automated measurements
- Complete suite of communications measurements includes both types of OMA, SSC profile and many others
- Automated ITU/ANSI/IEEE mask testing
- Masks and measurements for SONET/SDH, FC, ethernet and other standards built-in
- Mask updates can be loaded from factory-supplied file
- Mask margin testing for guard banding production testing
- TDR and Interconnect Analysis, Rate analysis of signal impairments and BER calculations
- Opt. JNB; Essential and Advanced Jitter, Noise, and BER Analysis