Tektronix 7S11 Highlights
The 7S11 Sampling Unit uses plug in heads ranging in bandwidth to 14GHz. The 7S11 is a single-channel vertical module using the sampling plug-in head concept for 7000-Series sampling oscilloscope systems. The 7S11 can be used in a variety of configurations. Use with a 7T11A sampling timebase module for one channel, Use two 7S11's with one 7T11A for dual channel sampling. Use two 7S11's together (without a 7T11A) for X-Y operation.
- 2 to 200mV/div Calibrated Deflection Factors.
- Delay Range: A 10 ns delay range is available for comparing two signals in a dual channel combination
- Vertical Signal Out: 200 mV per displayed division within ±3%. (source is 10Kohms)
- DC Offset Range: +1 to -1 VDC
- Bandwidth and Input Z: Determined by the S-Series sampling head