Tektronix 1503B Highlights
The portable, rugged 1502B and 1503B TDR Cable Testers are field maintenance tools that are simple to operate and will test any transmission cable under virtually any condition. These units use a technique called Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) to identify and locate cable faults. The unit is connected to a line in the cable and sends out an electrical pulse that is reflected back to the unit by a fault in the cable. Fault type is identified by the shape of the display. The display is an LCD where distance measurements may be made using a cursor.
- Portable: Battery Power (Optional), Self-Contained, Lightweight
- Meets Type III, Class 3, Style A Environmental Characteristic as Prescribed by MIL-T-28800
- Versatile: Test Any Type Paired Conductor and Coax Cable
- Easy to Use: Produces Results with Minimal Operating Training
- 2,10,100,1000 Nanosecond Pulse Widths