- TE-10A analogue thermoregulator, supplied with clamp (120V)
- Techne® invented the "Clip On" thermoregulator in 1948 and now offer four units.
- Thermoregulators are designed to be used with the Techne® unheated water baths or any other suitable laboratory vessels.
- They will heat, circulate and safely control the temperature of the liquid in the bath within precise limits.
- Temperature range of -20°C* to 95°C
- Excellent temperature stability: ±0.01°C at 40°C
- Simple to use analogue control
- Suitable for most routine laboratory applications
- User adjustable over-temperature cut-out for unbeatable safety