- Fast heat-ups and accurate temperature control to 600° C
- 50 to 600 C, 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Safer operation than oil baths
- Dry, inert, nontoxic aluminum oxide ensures hazard-free operation
- Baths use aluminum oxide fluidized by low-pressure air as a dry bath medium with excellent heat transfer properties.
- Safe to use—aluminum oxide is nonflammable and will not corrode your sample vessels or produce toxic fumes.
- Vessels of all shapes can be easily immersed and safely removed from the bath, without the hazard and mess of hot oils.
- Make temperature adjustments via a control knob and reference dial. Achieve bath control and temperature stability of 0.3°C (1°C for 01184-50) under stable conditions.
- For repeatability and temperature stability to +/-0.2°C, use temperature controller (sold separately).
- These baths require a dry air flow of approximately 3 cu ft/minute at about 3 psi pressure; order an air pump separately.
- If your laboratory is already equipped with an air line, it must first be fitted with a filter and pressure regulator; order separately below.