- The Model 1551 is a rugged weatherproof enclosure (ABS plastic), designed to allow the 8000 series sensor to operate in an outdoor environment and/or where ambient temperatures are below freezing.
- The 1551 is ideal for monitoring outside air or CO2 as a surrogate for combustion fumes in parking garages, tunnels and loading docks.
- This enclosure features a temperature control circuit and internal heaters to maintain the sensor within its normal operating temperature range, even if temperatures outside the enclosure are as low as -20°F (-29°C).
- Four diffusion ports allow for entry of CO2.
- Response time of the sensor is slowed to approximately 30 minutes to measure a 90% step change in concentrations.
- Enclosure is designed to screw directly to a wall. CO2sensor not included.
- Power consumption is 24V, 1.5 Amp (max), and includes the Ventostat 8000 series.