- Universal power input. Can be plugged into a std. 120vac receptacle or be hard wired to operate on 120/240vac or DC.
- Mechanical relays are easily accessible
- Max Switching voltage 28Vdc,277Vac
- Rated Current 10A @ 277Vac, 15A @125Vac
- Push button diagnostic test
- Potentiometers for onsite calibration
- The SBS-H2 Hydrogen Detector is a complete hydrogen monitoring system with visual and auditable alarms. The alarm system comes complete with the hydrogen sensor and all the necessary accessories to quickly and easily install the system.
- Warning: When at least 1% hydrogen in air is present the yellow warning light will come on and the Warning relay contact will close allowing power to peripheral such as a vent fan or other device.
- Alarm: When at least 2% hydrogen in air is present the Red warning light will come on and an audible alarm activates. In addition a second alarm relay contact will close which can be used to shut down the system, initiate a building alarm system, or other devices
Each Unit Includes
- Main Unit
- 25 foot long cable