Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Direct reading capability to .0001" / 0.002mm, gages provide a rapid means for calibrating AGD and dial test indicators through ranges up to 1" / 25mm
- Unique in its ability to swing to any position between vertical and horizontal
- This model includes tester with carbide faced spindle, indicator mounting and offset attachment
- Micrometer head graduation is .0001"
- Gage assembly
- Micrometer head is 469 Series super-precision head with reverse reading capability
- Indicator mounting attachment
- Provides a rapid means for calibrating AGD and dial test indicators for linearity and repeatability
- Can be swung to any position between vertical and horizontal
- Micrometer head can be turned on its axis and its scale positioned to suit the operator's needs
- Micrometer Type: Indicator Tester
- Range (in): 0-1"
- Graduations (in): .0001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Thimble Type: Speeder