- Starrett rules are made from fine quality steel and produced to the highest precision standards making them the most accurate and readable precision steel rules available.
- These rules have double row of inch figures, and each edge represents the bottom edge reading left to right.
- All of our precision steel rules are machine-divided, not photoengraved.
- We inspect to Starrett Master Standards, which are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technoly
- Machine-divided rules provide uniformity of line width and depth.
- Graduations are generally deeper than cheaper, photoengraved rules and will last longer
- The numbering size and style is distinctive and more readable than ordinary rules
- Advanced, staggered graduations.
- When reading lines, it is much easier to count lines of differing lengths than those that resemble a comb.
- All Starrett graduations are staggered in a height pattern that makes reading easy.
- Quick-reading figures are furnished with finer graduations for easier counting.
- Most all inch graduations 1/32 inch and finer have subdivisions numbered.
- All rules are available in Starrett no-glare satin chrome finish for easier reading and rust resistance