- Length (in) 18"
- Set Quantity 1
- Diameter (in) 7/16"
- End Geometry Spherical
- Handle Type With Insulating Handle
- Rods or €œstandards€ are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger
- Used on machine tools for comparing gages
- Ideal for checking precision measuring tools
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- Available plain or with insulated handles to minimize expansion by heat when held in the hand
- These standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius