- Starrett 84 bore gages allow for bore measurements beyond the size range of our 82 Series. They are comparison gages and should be set with a master ring gage, gage blocks with parallel jaws, outside micrometers or vernier calipers. Ring gages are available by request, quoted by application. Good practice is to set the gage to zero, as near to the desired dimension as possible. 203.2-308mm Range 0.01mm Grad possible.
- Can be easily held to inspect bores and hole sizes without removing the workpiece
- An adjustable range screw and two centralizing plungers provide accurate, three-point contact for tool alignment in larger bores
- All contacts and centralized plungers are of hardened tool steel for wear and spring-loaded for sensitivity
- The housing and knurled handle are aluminum for light weight and good balance
- Dial indicators have jewel bearings for sensitivity
- Furnished in finished wood case