- Rapidly assess in as fast as 50 ms
- Quick discharge of residual voltage
- Freely configurable test voltage (Set from 25 V to 1000 V, 1 V resolution)
- Contact check function (Prevents errors due to poor contact)
- Short-circuit check function (Stops potentional defects from reaching the market)
- Measurement items Insulation resistance (Applied DC voltage method)
- Testing voltage/ measurement ranges (Auto / Manual) 25 V ≤ V < 100 V (2.000/20.00/200.0 MΩ), 100 V ≤ V < 500 V (2.000/20.00/200.0/2000 MΩ), 500 V ≤ V ≤ 1000 V (2.000/20.00/200.0/4000/9990 MΩ)
- Basic accuracy ±2 % rdg. ±5 dgt. 25 V ≤ V < 100 V [0 to 20 MΩ] 100 V ≤ V < 500 V [0 to 20 MΩ] 500 V ≤ V ≤ 1000 V [0 to 200 MΩ]
- Measurement speed Fast: 30 ms/time, Slow: 500 ms/time (selectable)
- Display LCD (service life: 100,000 hours), 4-level backlight
- Internal memory Saved items: rated measurement voltage, comparator upper limit /lower limit values, test mode, beep sound to distinguish the result, test time, response time, resistance range, measurement speed Memory capacity: up to 10 items (can be saved/loaded)
- Comparator setting UPPER_FAIL: Measured value ≥ upper limit value PASS: Upper limit value > measured value > lower limit value LOWER_FAIL: Measured value ≤ lower limit value
- Judgement process Beep sound, PASS / U.FAIL/L. FAIL: light up on LED display, When UL_FAIL, U.FAIL / L.FAIL light up simultaneously, EXT.I/O output, judgement result can be obtained via RS-232C
- Test duration Definition of test duration: Test duration = Response time + Measurement time Function: Set the time from voltage application until pass/fail assessment Configuration range: 0.045 s to 999.999 s (0.001 s resolution)
- Response time timer After the start of the test, comparator judgment operation can be prohibited until a set interval from 0.005 sec. to 999.999 sec. (at 0.001 sec. resolution) has passed.
- Analog output DC +4 V f.s.
- Interface RS-232C (standard), External I/O (External control input, Judgment result) BCD output (ST5520-01 only)
- Power supply 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA max.
- Dimensions and mass 215 mm (8.46 in)W × 80 mm (3.15 in)H × 166 mm (6.54 in)D, 1.1 kg (38.8 oz)
Each Unit Includes
- Instruction Manual
- Power cord
- EXT. I/O Connector
- Connector Cover