- Hioki Super Megohmmeters are high insulation resistance meters designed to measure the electrical resistance of insulation materials with high insulating properties.
- The SR-2 is for calibrating various types of super megohmmeters, consisting of 24 ultra-precision resistors encased in a sealed metal case. Each element can be connected on the terminal plate in various combinations as required.
- Resistor box for calibrating Hioki super megohmmeters
- Max. voltage of 1,000VDC a
- Resistor values from 10MO to 10,000MO in 24 points
Each Unit Includes
- Includes inspection data sheet