Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
It allows to perform with sufficient power, all the primary current injections to test the proper function and wiring of all the elements that compose the protection and measuring section in a substation.
The regulation system is based on a continuously variable autotransformer (Variac) that supplies to a power transformer that delivers the high current outputs and isolate the main supply from the load. A built-in ammeter and a timer gives the information about the current value and the operation time of the relay or breaker under test.
- Permanent current up to 4000A, 8KVA in 4 Ranges.
- Made up of two units.
- Built in digital ammeter 0.5% accuracy.
- Built in digital timer resolution 1 ms.
- Thermal and short circuit protection.
- Direct and motor overload relay test.
- In general, primary tests including the complete loop, i.e., current transformer, leads, protective relay and circuit breaker.