Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
The unit is supplied in 2 modules: the Regulation and Measurement Module and a AC/DC converter.
Regulation and Measurement Module performs the regulation of the DC current and is made with a variable auto transformer (Variac) regulating a three phase DC current, with a power of 8KVA and a three phase transformer of 8KVA with 2V nominal power in the secondary windings. A built-in ammeter and a timer give the information of the current injected and the operation time of the relay under test.
- DC Current output to 5000A, 8000W.
- Built in digital ammeter, 0.5% accuracy.
- Built in digital timer resolution 1 ms.
- Thermal and short circuit protection.
AC/DC Converter Module rectifies the Alternating Current to work with the above mention unit. The signal is rectified in a complete sine wave. The output are in 2 taps adequately dimensioned. This unit also contains the measurement shunts, which gives the measurement value to the ammeter located in the other module.
- For testing extra fast relays in DC current, mainly used in the railway industry.
- In general the use of any high DC current applications.