- Silvertronic Model # 129439
- Kit is Compatible with all Industry Standard 4mm Instrument Sockets (“Drop-in” Replacement)
- Double Insulated Silicone Cable boasts 250+ copper strands for maximum flexibility and overall performance
- Bi-Color Double Insulated Silicone Cable Design alerts user if exposed conductor shock hazard is imminent
- Overall kit complies to 1000V CAT II (600V CAT III)
- Red and Black Leads are terminated at one end with a Right-Angle Sheathed Banana Plug (4mm), the other end is terminated with a unique “screw-in socket”. “Screw-in Socket” Termination assures pins and/or accessories are connected during testing
- Multi-Pin Assortment allows technician to properly test connector terminated circuits, safely and accurately.
- Included “Extender” Accessory adds length as needed to reach confined test point applications
- Trouble-shoot, test and analyze connector-terminated circuits, using the right tool for the job!
- Modular, Quick-Change interface accommodates a variety of pin and socket sizes (4 pair of male/female contacts included)
- Compatible connector styles include: MIL-C, D-SUB, XLR, PCB HEADER, INDUSTRIAL CIRCULAR, CPC, MULTI-PIN/MULTI-CIRCUIT & MORE!
Each Unit Includes
- 48” Red & Black Double Insulated Silicone Test Leads
- 48” Green Double Insulated Silicone Ground Lead
- Fully Insulated Green Crocodile Clip (Detachable -4mm banana interface)
- 4 Pair of Male/Female Contacts
- Red & Black 3 Inch Extension Bars
- Rugged, Black, Hard Plastic Field Case