Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- An upgraded version of Siglent's SDS2202 oscilloscope, the SDS2204 features the same high bandwidth of up to 200MHz but comes with four input channels rather than two.
- With extensive functionality built-in as standard, the SDS2204 is the one tool you need for comprehensive measurement and tracking of up to four waveforms simultaneously. It's also one of the first oscilloscopes to use super phosphor oscilloscope technology, giving it waveform capture rate of up to 110000 waveforms per second, memory depth up to 28Mpts, hardware-based trigger system with lower trigger jitter and higher stability and supports 256 intensity grading.
- All SDS2000 series oscilloscopes are equipped as standard with an 8 inch full colour LCD-TFT screen, making it easy to track individual waveforms. As this oscilloscope can measure four waveforms simultaneously, colour-coding makes it easy to see each wave and its generation over a period of time.
- Innovative SPO technology - long memory depth up to 28Mpts, waveform capture rate up to 110000wfs/s and more
- Advanced mathematical operations: FFT, integral, differential and square root
- Built-in waveform generator with a max frequency of 25MH
- 200MHz bandwidth
- 2GSa/s real time sampling rate
- IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN and LIn rich serial bus triggering and decoding functions
- Window, Runt, Interval, DropOut and Pattern smart trigger support plus high definition
- HDTV video triggering
- Zoom function
- 32 kinds of automatic measurement functions
- USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC, PictBridge), LAN (VXI-11, LXI-C), EXT TRIG, PASS / FAIL, TRIG OUT interfaces
- 8" full colour LCD-TFT screen
Each Unit Includes
- 1:1/10:1 Probes (4x)
- Product Qualification Certificate
- QuickStart Guide
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- CD (Including User Manual, Quick Start, Datasheet and EasyScope X Computer Software)