Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Track and measure the waveform structure of four separate channels simultaneously using this high quality Siglent oscilloscope.
- Part of the Siglent SDS2000 series, the SDS2074 is packed full of advanced functionality designed to give users the specific tools to interact with signals from a wide variety of inputs. It's one of the first oscilloscopes on the market to make use of innovative SPO (super phosphor oscilloscope) technology, increasing the abilities of the oscilloscope to include waveform capturing up to 110000 waveforms per second, memory depth up to 28Mpts, hardware based trigger system and support for 256 intensity grading.
- Equipped as standard with a large size, 8" full colour LCD-TFT screen, the Siglent SDS2074 makes it easy to track and manage waveform inputs thanks to colour coding of each individual waveform. Ports and buttons are also colour coded for ease of use, while an extensive selection of functions are clearly labelled and assigned to buttons and rotary dials next to the large-size screen.
- Bandwidth 70MHz
- Real-time sample rate, Analog channel: 2GSa/s, Digital channel: 500Msa/s (optional)
- Provide 2/4 analog channels, 8 digital channels (optional)
- Built-in 25MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator(optional)
- A variety of serial protocol trigger and decode functions (I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN)
- A variety of smart trigger functions (Pattern, Window, Interval, Dropout, Runt)
- Support HDTV video trigger function
- Support history function and segmented memory (std.up to 80,000 frames)
- Hardware-based zoom function and high speed Pass/Fail function technology
- 32 kinds of automatic waveform measurements,support measurement statistics function
- Advanced waveform math operations (FFT, differential, integral, square root)
- Complete connectivity: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC, PictBridge), LAN(VXI-11), EXT TRIG,PASS/FAIL,TRIG OUT
- Support SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language user interface and built-in online help system.
- 8-inch TFT LCD(800x480)
Each Unit Includes
- Siglent SDS2074 Oscilloscope
- 1:1/10:1 Probes (4x)
- Product Qualification Certificate
- QuickStart Guide
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- CD (Including User Manual, Quick Start, Datasheet and EasyScope X Computer Software)