Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- The Siglent SDS1202CNL Digital Oscilloscope is a dual-channel device that is able to measure bandwidth up to 200MHz. The previous model in this range, the SDS1202CNL, is only capable of measuring up to 70Hz.
- Siglent's CNL range of oscilloscopes are designed to make gaining and analysing waveform results as simple as possible. They're suitable for use in multiple applications including electronic circuit design and debugging, electrical circuit function testing, inspecting instantaneous signals, industrial control and measurement, product quality control and education/training environments.
- The device basically consists of a large, 7-inch full colour display and a selection of knobs and buttons for switching between different available parameters, trigger types and various other features. Waveforms are displayed clearly on the device's TFT screen as different coloured waves, helping with easy identification when monitoring two channels simultaneously.
- This device also features a number of additional features including 1GSa/s real-time sample rate, equivalent sampling rate of 50GSa/s and memory depth of 40kpts. The SDS1202CNL also includes multiple trigger sources and types, and features CH1, CH2, EXT, EXT/5 and AC Line trigger sources and Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope and Alternative trigger types.
Each Unit Includes
- SDS1202CNL Digital Oscilloscope
- Set of probes
- USB Cable
- 220V AC EU power cord ( unit is 220V and 110V selectable )
- CD inlcuding Software / manual (Windows XP, Vista, 7)