Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Don't be fooled by the price! This unit is an amazing value. The SDS1102CML is a 100 Mhz digital oscilloscope that comes with 2 Mpts of memory. Please don't confuse this with 2k which is found on some other big name brand scopes. What makes this scope even nicer is the screen. It's a huge 7 inches. The unit is 2 channels and has a sampling rate of 1 GS/s and 500 Ms/s when 2 channels are in use at the same time. Data as well as waveforms can be saved to to a thumb drive visa the USB host port on the front of the unit or via the standard usb interface and free software that comes with the Siglent SDS1102CML.
- 5 years ago a scope like this was more than 1,000 dollars. The Siglent SDS1102CML is hard to beat for the price.
- The highest Single real-time sampling rate can be up to 1GSa/s; Equivalent sampling rate is up to 50GSa/s.
- Memory Depth: 2Mpts
- Trigger types: Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope, Alternative
- Unique Digital Filter function and Waveform recorder function
- Support Pass/Fail function.
- Thirty two parameters Auto measure function.
- Save/recall types: Setups, Waveforms, CSV file, Picture.
- Support Multilingual On-line help system
- Waveform Intensity and Grid
- Brightness can be adjusted.
- Support twelve types Language
- Standard Configuration Port: USB Host: Support USB flash driver save/recall function and update firmware; USB Device: Supports PictBridge compatible printer and supports PC remote control; RS232; Pass/Fail Output.
Each Unit Includes
- 1:1/10:1 probe (2 PCS)
- Power Cable
- Calibration Cert
- Warranty Card
- CD (including EasyScope computer software system)
- User Manual
- USB Cable