Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- With dual-channel measurements, large colour screen and unobtrusive design, the SDS1072CML is a great way to evaluate the status of waveforms and is suitable for use in multiple applications including training centres, calibration laboratories, product quality control and many more.
- The device's dual channel capability means it is easily possible to track two measurements at the same time and actively compare the results gained thanks to clear display of each waveform on the device's 7-inch colour display. Different waveforms are also presented in different colours, making identification quick and easy.
- This device features a number of different settings and features including up to 70MHz bandwidth, 2-channels (with one extension), real time sampling rate of 1GSa/s, equivalent sampling rate of 50GSa/s, memory depth of 2Mpts and multiple trigger types.
- The SDS1072CML is also suitable for use in many different countries and comes provided with a multiple-language interface. Available languages are English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Italian and Arabic.
- 70MHz bandwidth
- 7-inch colour LCD display
- Real-time sampling rate of 1GSa/s
- Dual-channel measurements
- Memory depth of 2Mpts
- Equivalent sampling rate of 50GSa/s
- Rise time <5ns
- Input Impedance: 1MOhm?17pF
- Time base range: 5.0ns/div-50s/div
- Vertical sensitivity of 2mV-10V/div
- 8 bit vertical resolution
- CH1, CH2, EXT, EXT/5 and AC Line trigger sources
- Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope and Alternative trigger types
- High pass, low pass, band pass and band stop digital filters
- Internal storage stores 2 groups of reference waveform, 20 group settings and 10 waveform groups
- Multiple language interface
- Remote control via included PC software package
- USB interface and RS-232 port
Each Unit Includes
- Siglent SDS1072CML Digital Oscilloscope
- 1:1/10:1 Probe (2x)
- Power Cable (fits standard of country purchased for use in)
- Qualified certification
- Guarantee card
- CD (includes EasyScope computer software)
- User Manual
- USB Cable