Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- The SDS1052Dl is a 2-channel digital oscilloscope with selectable sample rate up to 500MS/s in real time, selectable bandwidth up to 50MHz and a range of other advanced testing features.
- Not particularly big and bulky, this oscilloscope is ideal for resting wherever you need it, whether this is in a laboratory, specialist calibration lab or other installation. The device features a large TFT colour LCD display for measuring waveforms, and also features a range of dials and buttons on the right hand side of the device for adjusting different parameters.
- The device also features multiple trigger modes, with Edge, Video, Pulse Width, Slope and Alternate selectable. Once measurement results are obtained it's also possible to print off this data using Siglent's PictBridge technology.
- To help maintain result accuracy the SDS1052DL features the ability to filter noise from bigger signals, helping to avoid false trigger. The device can also perform 20 automatic measurements and features manual, track and auto measurement modes.
Each Unit Includes
- Siglent SDS1052DL Digital Oscilloscope
- 1:1/10:1 Probe (2x)
- Power Cable (fits standard of country purchased for use in)
- Qualified certification
- Guarantee card
- CD (includes EasyScope computer software)
- User Manual
- USB Cable