- Used to verify live or de-energized conductors prior to performing electrical work
- Automatic Self-Testing circuit will verify that detector is functioning properly by an intermittent flash and beep - no need to use a seperate test method
- Special included adapter allows use with shotgun-style hotsticks also.
- Tester is moved progressively closer to conductor or apparatus until warning of voltage is indicated or until it touches conductor, apparatus, or test point
- Audio and visual indicator and sensitivity attenuator
- For use with rubber insulating gloves and universal-spline hot sticks