Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- The GD-70D Series Intelligent Gas Detector is a new smart gas detection transmitter that monitors combustibles, oxygen, and a wide range of toxic gases
- The unit can be used as a standalone device, integrated with other PLC systems, or integrated with RKI's Beacon series of single and multi-channel controllers
- The plug and play intelligent sensors make for easy setup and calibration by internally retaining calibration and sensor data
- The internal technology automatically adjusts for long-term zero and span drift
- The GD-70D Series features a large LCD display that easily reads all notifications and provides a color coded graph for alarm status (first and second alarms are red, and fault alarms are yellow).
- The LCD screen displays the pyrolyzer connection, gas concentration, detection unit of measurement, the detected gas, the maintenance status, sensor identification, the flow rate, a graph of gas concentration, error codes, and alarm points
- All operational settings are completely user adjustable from the front panel
- The unit also has a self-diagnosing function which detects sensor trouble and system failure.