Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
Certain working environments cannot avoid the potentially unsafe and hazardous conditions. In those situations, it is imperative that employees be equipped with the very best in workplace safety. The types of dangers resulting from hazardous conditions are vast, and the presence of dangerous gases can result in a number of undesirable outcomes such as asphyxia, fire or explosions, spontaneous combustion, and on a smaller scale, damage to the human body or equipment. Using state of the art gas detection technology, RKI Instruments developed the Single Gas Clip-On Personal Monitor to detect nearby atmospheric hazards and alert users in a quick and timely manner.
The Single Gas Clip-On Personal Monitor is available in four different models, each of which have been deemed safe for workplace use by CSA to U.S. and Canadian Standards for Class I, Division I, Groups A, B, C, and D atmospheres.
Triple Alarm System
When potentially hazardous atmospheric conditions have been detected, the Single Gas Clip-On Personal Monitor will activate its triple alarm system. The triple alarm is designed to alert the user and everyone within the vicinity. Once the alarm is activated, the backlight will turn on, the LED lights will flash, the audible alert will initiative, and the device will being to vibrate. The triple system is designed to be noticeable during a variety of working conditions when a user may not have full use of senses.
In addition to hazardous atmospheric conditions, the device will alert users when the battery is low, the sensors are malfunctioning, and more.
- The Single Gas Clip-On Personal Monitor has a response time of 20 seconds for oxygen levels and 30 seconds for carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and combustible gas
- The unit is powered by alkaline dry cell batteries (2 AAA batteries) with a battery life of over 3,000 hours (except model GP-01 which has a battery life of 16 hours)
- The unit is also equipped with a Peak hold function and STEL & TWA function
- Its pocket size dimensions (1.4"W x 4.1"H x 0.8"D) and light weight (3.5 ounces) renders the device highly portable
Each Unit Includes
- 72-0034RK-04 GP-01 Single Gas Personal Monitor, 0-100% LEL
- Ni-Cad Battery Pack
- 12 VDC Charger
- Alligator clip
- 115 VAC Charger
- rubber protective boots
- wrist strap
Optional accessories can also be purchased such as a calibration cap, calibration kit, charger unit, and battery pack.