Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
The GasWatch 2 is regulated by advanced microprocessor technology for reliable and accurate readings. Additionally, the gas watch has a triple alarm feature to notify wearers of dangerous conditions. The flashing lights, audible buzzer, and vibration alert is sure to be noticed on the jobsite. The large digital LCD display screen with a backlight will also automatically activate and provide a readout of the gas conditions, PEAK, TWA, and STEL readings. The unit also notifies wearers of possible equipment malfunction. As can be expected, it also tells time.
Although the GasWatch 2 is designed for convenient use on the wrist, the device may also be worn on a belt, hard hat, or protective gear. RKI Instruments makes compatible clips for customers to use when wearing the GasWatch 2.
- Weighing in at approximately 2 ounces, the GasWatch 2 is extremely compact with dimensions of 2.5"W x 1.7"H x 0.9"D
- The power source is one coin lithium battery (CR2450)
- The long life battery can operate for over 3,000 hours or 1 year of normal use with no alarms or backlighting
- A typical response time for the unit is approximately 20 seconds for oxygen and 30 seconds for hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide
- To preserve the integrity and security of the device, the unit is housed in a high-impact casing that is dust proof and weather proof
Each Unit Includes
- 72-0007RK Gaswatch 2
- Model GW2X Single Gas Personal Monitor
- 0 - 40% vol. O2 with Watch Band