Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
The housing of the M2A does not need to be opened for zeroing or calibration, making it unnecessary to declassify the area for routine maintenance. It is designed so that a complete field calibration can be performed by one person. Sensor construction is rated Class I, Div. 1 Groups B, C, D for flammables, CO, H2S, O2, and CO2, and Class I, Div. 2 for all other toxics.
The transmitter provides a 4-20 mA output in addition to a Modbus digital output. It also has two levels of alarms with relays, plus a fail alarm with relay. A digital display of the gas concentration, as well as alarm and status lights, can be viewed through the front window.
The toxic sensors are electrochemical type plug-in sensors, which provide high specificity, fast response, and long life. The plug-in design allows quick replacement in the field with no tools required. Toxic sensors are designed for use in Class I, Div. 2 hazardous locations. Sensors available for NH3, SO2, PH3, AsH3, and HCN.
The M2A represents the latest leading edge technology in sensor / transmitters today.
- Operates with or without a controller
- Direct digital readout with OLED display
- Available gases include:
- LEL, O2, H2S, CO, CO2, and 100% Vol CH4
- Toxic gases include NH3, SO2, HCN, and more
- Infrared sensor for combustibles and CO2
- 4-20 mA & digital Modbus outputs standard
- 2 fully programmable alarm relays & fail relay
- Non-intrusive calibration via magnetic wand
- Explosion proof construction
- Patented water repellent sensor cover
- User friendly setup, push buttons & LCD menus
- Long-life sensors (2 + years typical)
- Petrochemical plants
- Water & wastewater treatment plants
- Pulp & paper mills
- Manufacturing facilities
- Semiconductor plants
- Chemical plants