- Available for LEL, H2 Specific LEL, LEL IR, Oxygen, H2S, CO, CO2, and a variety of toxic gases
- Can be used for remote detection by mounting them onto explosion proof junction boxes, or they can mount directly onto controllers and be used as a completely standalone system
- Can use in both indoor and outdoor settings
- The response times are under 30 seconds for all gases except hydrogen sulfide and carbon monoxide in the non-explosion versions (with a response time of 35 seconds) and non-explosion proof model sensor for toxic gases which has a 60 second response time.
- The life expectancy of all sensors are between 2 and 5 years
- compatible with several RKI Industries' accessories including calibration adaptors, flow through adaptors, remote horns and lights, calibration kits, battery backups, splash guards, air aspirator adaptors, and dataloggers
- Available in 2 forms: explosion proof and non-explosion proof.
- The explosion proof sensors are available as catalytic sensors for LEL, and LEL H2 specific
- Both explosion proof and non-explosion proof have 1 year warranties for materials and craftsmanship. can be used for remote detection by mounting them onto explosion proof junction boxes, or they can mount directly onto controllers and be used as a completely standalone system