- USB-GPIB adapter is used to Siglent instrument? which has the USB Host interface but have no GPIB interface (eg SDS1000 series digital oscilloscope) . It can help this instrument connect to the device on the GPIB bus control, so that Siglent instrument can operate more easily to complete the task through GPIB commands.
- This GPIB connection end follows the IEEE488.2 standard , USB connection terminal follows the USB 2.0 specification. Detailed GPIB commands, please consult the "Remote Command Control Manual."
- This adapter by USB Host interface power supply, without external power supply
- The adapter can through the ding Yang instrument USB Host interface for GPIB control
- But through GPIB controller to ding Yang instrument GPIB address for distribution
- But through the adapter on the LED lights for the state information
- GPIB interface only support Device model, does not support Controller mode