click on image to view gallery image(s)View All RIGOL Products
Rigol DG5000 Series Waveform Generator
DG5000 is a multipurpose generator combining different capabilities including Function Generation, Arbitrary Waveform Generation, IQ Baseband Source/IQ IF Source, Frequency Hopping Source (optional) and Pattern Generation (optional). With single and true, independent, dual-channel models that provide adjustable phases between the two channels. The DG5000 adopts Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology, which providing stable, precise, low distortion signals. The user-friendly interface design and panel layout improves efficiency or utilize an interface for complete programmability.
Why Buy the Rigol DG5000 Series from Transcat? Calibration. Selection. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of Rigol instruments, and can offer accredited calibrations on new orders. Check out our ordering guide to ensure that we provide you with the very best product for your application. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
DG5000, adopting the Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology, can provide stable, precise, pure and low distortion signal. The user-friendly interface design and panel layout bring users exceptional experience. Besides, the remote control of the generator can be easily done through different standard configuration interfaces, which provides more solutions for users.
DG5000 Series Main Features
- 4.3 inches, 16M true color TFT LCD.
- 350 MHz, 250 MHz, 100 MHz or 70 MHz maximum sine output frequency, 1 GSa/s sample rate, 14 bits resolution.
- Single/dual-channel models. The dual-channel model supports frequency and phase coupling.
- The 16+2 channels digital output module (optional) together with the analog channel can rebuild the more mixed signals in daily practice.
- Support an external power amplifier (optional) that can be configured online.
- Support frequency hopping output (optional) with hopping interval up to 80ns and arbitrary editing of frequency hopping patterns.
- 14 standard waveform functions: Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Noise, Sinc, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, ECG, Gauss, Haversine, Lorentz, Dual Tones and DC.
- Rise/Fall Time of the Pulse could be adjusted separately.
- Enable to edit arbitrary waveform up to 512 kpts and output arbitrary waveforms up to 128 Mpts.
- Support AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM modulations.
- Support user-defined IQ vector signal modulation and IQ baseband/IF source output.
- Support Frequency Sweep and Burst output.
- Abundant I/O: waveform output, synchronous signal output, modulation input,10 MHz clock input/output, trigger input/output.
- Enable to store and recall waveform data and instrument state, and support versatile file types. Standard configuration with 1 GBytes flash memory.
- Plenty of standard interfaces: double USB Hosts, USB Device, LAN, and GPIB (IEEE-488.2).
- Seamlessly interconnected with RIGOL USB-TMC digital oscilloscopes for loading and reappearing waveforms.
- Support USB flash device storage for FAT files.
- Support PictBridge printer.
- Provide security lock hole.
- Support remote control through 10/100M Ethernet web.
- Conform to LXI-C instrument standards (Version 1.2).
- Provide Chinese and English built-in help and input methods.
- Provide powerful waveform editing PC software.
|Frequency||350 MHz||250 MHz||100 MHz||70 MHz|
|Sample Rate||1 GSa/s|
|Waveform Length||Up to 128 Million points|
|Amplitude range||5 mVpp - 10 Vpp（50 Ω），10 mV - 20 Vpp（into open circuit)|
|Vertical Resolution||14 bits|
|Standard Interface||USB Host（2），USB Device，GPIB，LXI-C (Ethernet)|
|Options||Hop Frequency Module,Logic Signal Output Module,Power Amplifier|
Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Generators up to 350 MHz
- 1 GSa/Sec waveform output
- 14 bit vertical resolution
- 128 Million Points of Arbitrary Waveform Memory
- Built in standard modulations including IQ modulation for digital baseband generation including QPSK and QAM formats
- Standard Interfaces including LXI-C (Ethernet), USB device and host, and GPIB
- Options including output amplifier (PA-1011) and frequency hopping capability
Each Unit Includes
- BNC Cable
- Power Cord
- USB Cable