click on image to view gallery image(s)View All RIGOL Products
Rigol DG4000 Series Waveform Generator
The DG4000 is a multifunctional generator that helps accomplish a range of testing by combining many functions into one instrument. With capabilities including Function Generation, Arbitrary Waveform Generation, Pulse Generation, Harmonic Generation, Analog/Digital Modulation source, and Counter the DG4000 series can handle a broad array of signal emulation applications from near DC up to 60 or even 200 MHz depending on model and function. The DG4000 utilizes Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology, which delivers stable, precise, low distortion signals. The sleek, upright design features a high resolution 7" display screen, while the user-friendly interface design and panel layout improves efficiency.
Why Buy the Rigol DG4000 Series from Transcat? Calibration. Selection. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of Rigol instruments, and can offer accredited calibrations on new orders. Check out our ordering guide to ensure that we provide you with the very best product for your application. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
DG4000 is a dual-channel economical, high-performance and multifunctional generator that combines many functions in one, including function generator, arbitrary waveform generator, pulse generator, harmonics generator, analog/digital modulator and counter. All the models of DG4000 provide two channels with equivalent functions and adjustable phase between the two channels.
DG4000 Series Main Features
- Adopt the Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS) technology and provide stable, precise, pure and low distortion signals.
- 7 inches, 16M true color TFT LCD, displaying parameters and graphics of the two channels at the same time.
- 200MHz, 160MHz, 100MHz or 60MHz maximum output frequency (for Sine), 500MSa/s sample rate, 14bits vertical resolution.
- Precisely adjust the phases of the two channels.
- Support external power amplifier module (option) with on-line configuration function.
- 150 waveforms or functions: Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Noise, Sinc, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, ECG, Gauss, Haversine, Lorentz, Dual Tones, Harmonics, Video Signal, Radar Signal, DC etc.
- Enable to edit 16kpts arbitrary waveform and support point by point output of arbitrary waveform.
- Rise Time and Fall Time of the Pulse could be adjusted separately.
- Enable to output harmonic with specified order and amplitude, enable to output up to 16th order of harmonic.
- Support to superpose Gauss Noise onto basic waveforms.
- Various modulation types: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, 3FSK, 4FSK, OSK and PWM modulations.
- Support frequency sweep and Burst output.
- Dual channels can perform internal/external modulation and internal/external/manual trigger separately or at the same time.
- Dual channels can output sync signal separately or at the same time.
- Support to enable Frequency Coupling, Phase Coupling and Amplitude Coupling separately or at the same time.
- Provide 7digits/s, 200MHz counter; enable to measure various parameters of external signal such as frequency, period, duty cycle, positive pulse width and negative pulse width; provide statistic function of measurement results.
|Frequency||200 MHz||160 MHz||100 MHz||60 MHz|
|Sample Rate||500 MSa/s|
|Waveform Length||16 Kpts|
|Vertical Resolution||14 bits|
|Display Type||7 inches TFT WVGA(800X480)|
Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Generators up to 200 MHz
- 2 output channel
- 500 MSa/s sample rate
- 130 built-in waveforms
- 7-inch color LCD display
- 14 bit vertical resolution
- Standard Interfaces including LXI-C (Ethernet), USB device and USB host
Each Unit Includes
- BNC Cable
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide