click on image to view gallery image(s)View All RIGOL Products
Rigol DG1000 Function Generator
RIGOL DG1000 series Dual-Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator adopts the DDS (Direct Digital Synthesis) technology, which can provide stable, high-precision, pure and low distortion sine signal. It can also provide 5MHz square waveform with fast rising and falling edges. In additional, frequency measurement function with high accuracy and wide frequency band is also provided. The combination of excellent system features, easiness in usage and versatile functions makes this generator a perfect solution for your job now and in the future.
Why Buy the Rigol DG1000 Series from Transcat? Calibration. Inventory. Price.
Transcat is a leading supplier of Rigol instruments, and can offer accredited calibrations on new orders. To request more information, technical support, get a quote, or place an order, feel free to call us, chat us, request a quote, or add to cart!
DG1000 series Dual-Channel Function/ Arbitrary Waveform Generator have a clear and simple Front-Panel. The user-friendly panel layout and instructions, versatile interfaces, direct graph interface, built-in instructions and help system have greatly simplified the operation process, thus, users do not have to spend a great deal of time learning and familiarizing the operation of the generator before they can use it proficiently. The built-in AM, FM, PM and FSK modulating functions generate modulated waveform at ease, without the help of a separate modulating source. The USB I/O is the standard accessory.
DG1000 Series Main Features
- Adopt advanced DDS technology; dual channel output; 100 MSa/s sampling rate; 14 bits vertical resolution
- Output 5 standard waveforms; built-in 48 arbitrary waveforms
- Abundant modulation functions: AM, FM, PM and FSK
- Provide linear/logarithm sweep and burst
- Abundant output and input interfaces: waveform output; synchronous signal output, external modulation source, external clock reference (10 MHz) input, external trigger input
- Channel coupling and channel copy
- Built-in high precision and wide band counter, the measurement range: 100 mHz ~ 200 MHz (single channel)
- Standard configuration interfaces: USB Device & USB Host
- Seamlessly interconnect with DS1000 series digital oscilloscope
- Powerful arbitrary waveform editing software (UltraWave)
- Support remote control by commands
|Maximum Output Frequency||20 MHz (5 MHz square wave)||25 MHz (5 MHz square wave)|
|Sample Rate||100 MSa/s|
|Arbitrary Waveform Length||CH 1 2 pts – 4kpts|
|CH 2 2pts – 1kpts|
|Amplitude||CH 1 2 mVpp ~ 10 Vpp（50 Ω），4 mV ~ 20 Vpp（High Z)|
|CH 2 2 mVpp ~ 3 Vpp（50 Ω），4 mV ~ 6 Vpp（High Z)|
|Vertical Resolution||CH 1 14 bits|
|CH 2 10 bits|
|Standard Interface||USB Host & Device|
Compare Products in this Series See all Results
AND ORDER #
- Generators up to 25 MHz (5 MHz max square wave)
- 2 output channels
- Advanced Direct Digital Synthesis(DDS) technology
- Monochrome LCD display
- 3.5 standard waveforms and DC outputs. 48 preset arbitrary waveforms, 10 groups of 4kpts arbitrary waveforms.
- Multi modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, FSK, and linear/logarithm Sweep and Pulse train waveform outputs
- Connectivity: USB Host, USB Device.
Each Unit Includes
- Power Cord that fits the standard of destination country
- CD (including User’s Guide and application software)
- Quick Guide
- BNC Cable