- A 0.05% pressure standard, totally self contained with its own 2215 psi pressure source!
- Three independent selectable ranges in each instrument
- State of the art pushbutton calibration guarantees 0.05% accuracy of each range
- Three different technicians can calibrate the same transmitter and get identical results...every time!
- Portable—less than 30 pounds
- Adjustable overpressure protection
- Precision pressure vernier control
- Pressure resolution of 0.02% F.S. typical for each range
- Self-contained 2215 psi nitrogen cylinder
- Easy to operate, train in ten minutes
- Voltage/current display mode for transducer testing
- Supplies 24 volt DC loop power
- Quick disconnect fittings and hoses, supplied for input and output pressure control
- Users include: aircraft manufacturers, national government laboratories, oil companies, electric power plants (nuclear & fossil) and general industry
- Calibration Traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology