Used in a variety of industries from industrial maintenance to food service, the MT4U quickly, accurately and safely measures surface temperature! Since it does not contact the object being measured, it is the safest way to measure hot, hard-to-reach, or moving parts, while eliminating potential damage and contamination.
- Quickly, accurately and safely measure surface temperature
- Since the thermometer does not contact the object being measured, it is the safest way to measure hot, hard-to-reach, or moving parts, while eliminating potential damage and contamination
- Simple to use, just point and pull the trigger
- Single dot laser sighting assists with aiming (laser dot indicates the approximate center of the target spot)
- Intended for close range targets, measuring a minimum target area of 1" in diameter out to a distance of approximately 8", and has a 6" target measurement area at 4'
- Instant readings on a large, backlit, digital display
- Temperature range of -18 to 400ºC (0 to 750ºF)
- ºC or ºF selectable
- Use it for spotting costly energy losses around windows and doors, monitoring critical temperatures in kitchen or workshop, or ensuring the environment is comfortable and safe - anywhere that temperature is a factor in process, product quality or diagnostics