Compare Products in this Series
AND ORDER #
- Formerly made by Transmation Inc.
- This universal temperature transmitter can sense 8 T/C types and 9 RTD types, has built in 2 button programming, 5 digit LCD display, and full isolation
- The display indicates process inputs as well as F, C, ?, and %
- Microprocessor-controlled diagnostics provide warning prompts on the display for a variety of process and internal problems, including reference voltage, cold junction and EEPROM errors; under range, over range and open input conditions; and CPU checks
- If there's a problem, you'll know it —and you'll be able to correct it immediately
- Accuracy is maintained over a wide ambient temperature range due to factory testing from -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F)