Calibration Bath Rental
A temperature calibration bath is extremely stable and maintains very uniform temperatures across the entire well. They require special liquid, usually silicone oil to operate. The type of silicone oil is defined by the temperature range, and the oils should not be mixed after first use. All baths require reference temperature probes to ensure that the well temperature is accurately maintained.
The drawbacks of calibration baths:
- Portability - baths are usually heavy and the oil needs to be drained or sealed before the unit is shipped.
- Flexibility - temperature calibration baths are designed to maintain one very stable temperature for a long time. They are not designed to rapidly change temperatures. Often, customers use several different baths pre-set at different temperatures to speed up the process.
- Safety: spilled hot oil poses a burn risk to humans, as the oil sticks to the skin.
Transcat rents the Transcat / Fluke Calibration 6102 Micro Calibration Bath. If you wish to rent a different bath, please call us.
- What is the unit being tested? Is it a standard thermometer or probe, or is it an infrared (IR) thermometer?
- What is the range that needs to be measured?
- What is the needed accuracy?
- How many different temperature points will need to be measured and how fast do you wish the unit to switch from one to the next?
- How stable and uniform does the calibrator need to maintain the reference temperature?
When in doubt - call Transcat or click here to request a Rental Quick Quote or ask us a question.
Compare up to 5 Items
You have no items to compare.
Micro-Bath 50C to 200C FLV $4400
Order #: 6102-RENT1
Mfg #: 6102-RENT1
In stock$490.00 USD
Micro Calibration Bath -30C to 125C FLV $6650
Order #: 7103-RENT1
Mfg #: 7103-RENT1
In stock$738.15 USD
Micro Calibration Bath with Oil FLV$5250
Order #: 7102-RENT1
Mfg #: 7102-RENT1
Usually ships in 7-10 days$525.00 USD