- Designed to meet IEC 1010-2-31, the latest international safety standard for test accessories
- Probe safety jack mates to Pomona’s 5907A, 5908A and 5909A Flexible Test Leads
- Notched probe tip mates into standard 0.080” pin jacks
- Flexible test lead sets are a perfect interface for the most popular multimeters configured with 4 mm sheathed safety jacks, including Fluke, H-P, Tektronix and Wavetek
- Plug and housing are molded directly to the cable in an integral one piece design and the wire is double crimped for a long lasting connection
- Multi-leaf banana spring material is Beryllium Copper, nickel plated for extended insertion cycle life and low contact resistance
- High strand count silicone insulated wire offers excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance
- Test leads can mate to a broad assortment of Pomona probes, alligators, spade lugs, etc.