- Newly designed Minigrabber® Test Clip Patch Cord complies with IEC1010-2-31, which is the latest international safety standard for test accessories.
- Grabber width is a slim .36” (9,14 mm) for easier side by side stacking
- Grabber hook is gold plated beryllium copper to ensure signal integrity & attaches onto component leads up to .060” (1,5 mm) O.D.
- Grabber patch cord interfaces directly into the most popular multimeters configured with 4 mm sheathed safety jacks
- For added safety, the grabber and banana plug body insulation material is fire retardant Nylon 6, UL94V-0 rated
- Plug is molded directly to the cable in an integral one-piece design and the wire is double crimped for a long lasting connection
- Multi-leaf banana spring material is nickel plated beryllium copper for extended insertion life & low contact resistance
- High strand count silicone insulated wire offers excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance
Each Unit Includes
- 48" Patch Cord with Banana Plug and Grabber Hook
- Black Only