- Pomona Model# 5909
- Flexible test lead sets are a perfect interface for the most popular multimeters configured with 4 mm sheathed safety jacks, including Fluke, H-P, Tektronix and Wavetek.
- Redesigned Test leads comply to IEC 1010-2-31, which is the latest international safety standard for test accessories
- For added safety, the body mold material is fire retardant Polypropylene, V-2 rated.
- Plug and housing are molded directly to the cable in an integral one piece design and the wire is double crimped for a long lasting connection.
- Multi-leaf banana spring material is beryllium copper, nickel plated for extended insertion cycle life and low contact resistance.
- High strand count silicone insulated wire offers excellent flexibility and high temperature resistance.
- Test leads can mate to a broad assortment of Pomona probes, alligators, spade lugs, etc.